Thursday, July 16, 2015

Next Spartan!!!

I have been resting this week preparing myself for Saturday, another Spartan. Monday i walk 1.7 miles and then walk/ran with the kids another 1.5 miles. Tuesday did my workout that i have been doing in the house that my trainer gave me. And now we rest!  This one is only 4.5 miles. So it shouldn't take us 6 hours and if it does then that means one of us got hurt and the other 2 are carry them down the mountain!
I am still nervous and I will be no matter what I just hope I feel as good as I did for the super once I started!
I know that I am packing a small can or bottle of Coke for Kelly's stomach. I have extra Gu which was great for some extra energy when I needed it!
What I am really excited about is when My Middle daughter found out that I was going to go back and do another run she asked right away if she could go and do another kids run. And that My oldest daughter also wants to do the kids run too! My younger daughter said that she would say with my older(who has special needs) and help her through the course. They do have a special spartan race for kids with special needs but I think she can do the regular kids race as long as her sister is with her.
I have been thinking all week about my weight loss(NOT) and getting stronger.  My biggest problem is eating the right food and eating too much.  I don't eat too much I think I don't eat enough. I hate eating breakfast! But I have been forcing myself to this past week.  I don't like to eat when I am not hungry! So starting next week I am going to be on a strict eating plan....I have 35 pounds to lose! I want to be able to be stronger then I am now and   climb across the monkey bars and pull myself up the rope! And do an unassisted pull up! HA HA! Now that is asking a lot. But I do want to get stronger and lose the extra weight!
Time to get the kids to the pool! Rest Rest before another mountain climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment