Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.....(Kelly)

Well it's less than 2 days till we are off to Universal Studios Orlando and yes I said we...meaning Me and Jenn and Laura!  I'm so excited that Jenn is going...she needs and deserves a vacation. I know she has mixed feelings about going but in the end I know it's the right decision.  Sometimes in life we need to get away and recharge - that time can make us better.  Life is what you make it and this little vac with my two bestest is going to be great!!!!

Yesterday was weigh in at FA and lets just say 2 weeks away during the holidays did not lead to positive results.  2.2lbs gain - but I can't be mad because I didn't workout nowhere near as much and I ate whatever I wanted and didn't think about it.  It was the holidays and I wanted to enjoy...it's important to enjoy and not be hard on yourself all the time.  Now with that being said that doesn't mean you can keep up the bad habits and besides i do feel much better when i'm working out and eating better. After FA Jenn and I went to Ballys and caught a powerflex class - it was tough!!!! but good and i'm paying for it today.  This morning (Sunday) we went running in the park by jenn's house for a quick 1.7 miles which was long enough - it was frigging freezing out there!!!!!!
   This week might be hard with being away with the girls and at an amusement park but I plan on running in the morning in the nice weather and all that walking all day at the parks should be good.   Picked up a book to read on the plane and at night too - it's by Patrica Cornwell - I like her writing. The Scarpetta Factor


Hope everyone enjoys the snow and cold this week - I'll be in Florida where the weather is going to be in the 60's and 70's.   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment