Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Making progress...(kelly)

So my trimming down continues along with my running and riding. I'm down 2.4bls this week for a total of 13.6lbs weight lose since I started on Jan 11th - so it's been 10 weeks not overnight and not easy but I'm getting there. The week before last I had a gain so it hasn't all been losses.  One thing about tracking what you eat is you know why you have a gain and why you have a loss.  Tracking anything will help you figure out what you are doing right or wrong....budgets (which I need to do b/c I swear a little gobblin is stealing my money) is great too- you can see everything coming in and out...I use to be great at it when I worked at the Credit Union but I've fallen off track.

This weather has been so beautiful that I decided to run outside this week and bike outside which is so nice. Monday did a great run with Jenn and last night some hill repeats on my bike to build up my strength and endurance.  I just need to start adding more miles to my running - I'd like to be at 5 miles by the end of March and then ramp it up in April.  I think its do-able......

Go out and enjoy this beautiful weather - - - - nothing like wearing sandals in March!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment