Monday, March 5, 2012

down in the dumps!!!! (jenn)

Well apparently two surgeries and an infection in my breast makes it very difficult to train for a ten mile run! WTH right! I have been back to the gym for a week now and on the treadmill, which I never did before, i am up to a mile and a half and hoping to do 2 miles by Wednesday. I am just so freaking tired today! I was going to make tomorrow my rest day but I had to switch it to today b/c my body feels like it is going to fall apart....Between the gym, stressing that I won't be able to do the run, taking care of three kids and a handicapped dog......I am feeling a little tired! My mind is going in ten different directions. I am feeling defeated. I am feeling like i will never get to 3 miles let alone 10. I might have to throw out my treadmill training plan and just run outside!  I get this way when my husband works 4 days or more in a row. I have one more night and then He will be here for a couple days to help out and then go to day work!
All I can do right now is pray Luke sleeps the night and Rocky doesn't have any issues and then I get up and go to the gym before the kids wake and then it will be done and I have the rest of the day to try and organize my house! LOL! Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment