Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Bump in the road!!! (JENN)

Well after my wonderful rant the other day I went to bed Saturday night feeling like crap. I was going to go to the gym and do a little running nothing crazy. But I stayed in bed till 1030 the next morning b/c i felt like such crap. Apparently I have Mastitis, which is a clogged milk duct which is infected!! And it give you chills, fever, aches and pains.....OMG who knew something like that could take you down. I mean I couldn't even get out of bed. Thank god I have an Awesome husband and baby b/c I would have been calling my parents if he wasn't home. My husband said "damm this kids is really tearing you up!
I am going to the Doctors today. I am feeling better but from what i read i should go to the doctors if i get those symptoms. So off to the doctors today...FUN!
Lets just say that if I didn't get fixed after I had Luke my husband would have been making an appointment to get fixed....I love all my kids but come on already...since I have had him I have been sick 4 times and had my gallbladder out! WTH!  So I am done at beig sick I am done done done!!!

So on a happier note, my friend Tom who we do runs with tried to get into Broad Street couldn't register, which really sucked b/c we did it last year with him and it was fun....fun seeing him complete it half hour before us, LOL!  So he put his name in the lottery for the extra 2500 and he got in!!! Kelly hecked the site this morning and then I went on and saw his name and took a picture so he can see that he got selected! I am so happy for him! He was very bummed that he didn't get in! So now he has to earn his tailgating food just like the rest of us! WHOOO HOOOO!

So looking at my calender I have 9 weeks to get ready for broad! I think i can do it if I run at least 4 times a week and add one mile a week I will be  good! Just NO MORE set back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment