Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GOAL!!! (Kelly)

So today is my weigh-in day for WW online and I hit my goal...actually passed it slightly. My goal for WW lifetime has been 145lbs for sometime now and today I hit 144.2lbs - so in 5 wks I have lost a total of 10.8lbs.  I have been losing an average of 2.2lbs a week.  It hasn't been easy and I have had my give in moments but I got back on track and continued to workout. I had a week where i only lost .2oz but then i had a week where i lost 4lbs so you can't give up.  Since i reached my lifetime goal (and what that means is if i was going to physical meetings i wouldn't have to pay as long as i stay within 2lbs of that goal) i decided to change it because ideally i would like to be between 135 -140lbs -.  I know I'm not going to be supermodel thin at 110lbs -that's just not my body type and I think women need to accept that - - we are not all meant to be one size and weight looks different on different people - WW says a healthy range for someone my height 5'7" is 128-160 and that's a wide range but i think it takes into account all different shapes and sizes of people. When I was 135 I was in a smaller size then when i weighed 125 so its not all about a number when you get down closer to a healthy you.  I know that weight fluctuates so that's why i say 135-140 - that's a healthy goal for me and realistic because i'm not going to lie i LOVE food and I hate to deny myself anything - i'd rather workout hard then eat rice cakes.  And I haven't denied myself on WW either - I have had my pizza and candy bars and treats just less portions than i would have had before....that's hard for me because i'm a fast eater and always think i'm hungry.
Well today is the day to sign up for Broad St so time to start seriously training again....!

No comments:

Post a Comment