Friday, February 24, 2012

BLah! (Jenn)

Ok so just after a week or so of getting back to the gym and working on my running...I freaking get sick!
I have a gallbladder attack and need my gallbladder out! WTF! SO now that is a week and a half of prime workout time that I freaking Missed! I am so mad that I get mad when I see Kelly and her post about going spinning and running 3 miles....FUCK!!! Sorry i had to do it! I am just so frustrated! So what happens when I get frustrated! I Eat! I told my friend Stacey that I am getting rid of all the junk food in the house....by eating it! LOL!
on the good note i lost three pounds while I was in the hospital! But I probably gained it all back in the last week! I can't wait till Ihave no pain and I can go running!
I am very proud of Kelly and her weight loss and with her going to the gym! But I am also so freaking jealous b/c I have this belly hanging in front of me and i can't do anything right now about it! UGH! NO MORE! I need to work out!
Ok I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment