Friday, February 10, 2012

"I'm Back in the saddle again!!!(jenn)

Good morning Everyone! (well the 4 people who probably read this)
I am back...Went to the Doctors and he told me.."You are Free" WHOOO HOOO! Even though I went back to the gym on Sunday and started my training! But then Wed I went to the Gym and then Thursday I did a Nike Training Workout in the morning, which thanks to Kelly is an awesome app on the I-touch/Phone. I did the beginners and it was a little tough. Then last night I went spinning! I LOVE SPINNING! My first time and I did a 25.7 mile ride. I wasn't able to go as fast at the instructor was saying i stay anywhere from 5 to 10 rpms below what she was saying just b/c it was my first time and to be honest my legs were freaking burning after the first 15 mins and it is an hour class!! LOL! But I still did the whole thing.
Came home all sweaty and nasty and had to feed the monster child who was very cranky last night! Poor thing had some gas! "Baby's got gas!!" LOL little Nutty professor reference!
So I am excite to be back to working out and getting my fat butt to the gym and back to running! It make me a better person and Mom to have that 45 mins to an hour to do that! This way when my kids start playing sports they won't have a fat mom on the sideline I will be out there running the sidelines yelling and screaming! LOL! No not really but I will be able to run around with them and not be out of shape! I won't have a set workout schedule b/c of my husbands schedule but I will be there or outside when the weather lets me training again for broad street and throwing some spinning in there to help me get ready for the Biathlon in the summer so I can do that with Kelly.....AND i want to do a mud run so I am going to continue the Nike training workouts and in a little bit start up the insanity dvds again!
And a little THANK YOU to kelly for making me the reason she stopped working out and gained weight!! I guess I can blame my husband for my reason of gaining weight and not working out! 80)
Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment