Monday, March 28, 2011

Motivation(jenn)

Good Evening!!! I am sooo freaking tired! But I just wanted to come on here an give  little pep talk to anyone who is feeling like they don't want to do anything let alone workout!!!
I tweeked my knee last week and i have not ran in about a week or more! Now I am going to run today and run through any pain I may have b/c I have to run 6.2 miles this saturday! WTF! I am soooo tired that I could lay down and fall asleep right now, but b/c I have this 10k hanging over my head I have to get out there and run...I have no choice.....I HAVE TO RUN!! This is my motivation....I signed up for this run and now I have to do it! So I have to get my fat ass out there and do it!
So this was more of a little motivation for myself and anyone out there that may be feeling like doing nothing! Just sign up for a run and then get your ass moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment