Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying times! (Jenn)

Well how am I supose to follow up after that last post by Kelly!!! All I have to say is Tears!!!!
Today has been a very long day for me...i have been at the point where I felt I was having a pity party for myself and then I talked to kelly and felt a little better then I talk to my cousin and felt even more better b/c I know that I have to do what I need to do for my daughter and  get the best of everything for her. I have 7 1/2 years of being strong for her and everyone that I have some moments....and today I had a moment!! LOL! But I didn't EAT!! Which is what I usually do b/c I am a stress eater......What I actually let myself do is cry....as it is very forgien to me....I let myself cry. Some poeple don't know me that welll but those that do will know that it has been a very long time since I have let that happen.....I LET MYSELF CRY!!!
So after I felt a little better and got my muscles back I hear about something tragic happen to someone I know!!! I am still in shock. I don't know what to do...I wanted to cry all over again.....
I am so grateful for my 2 daughters and my husband! So blessed with Bff's that i know that if I ever need them they will be there! I love you all!
Please keep my friend in your prayers b/c her and her kids are going to need every last bit of faith anyone can send!
Muscles!!!! Encourgement!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment