Friday, March 25, 2011

A while! (jenn)

Well as from my last post I have been a little down. I went running last week with Kelly and this pain started in my knee...I tried to push myself but got scared! I don't want to hurt my self to the point where I can't run but I am mad b/c I want to run...I have to get to 6.4 miles by April 2...WTF!!! I have a lot of running to do this week....I am going to have to suck it up! Take some pain pills....LOL! Do what ever the Football players do when they hurt themselves and come out the next quarter and play!
I have been not letting the stress of everything going on and my knee a reason to eat! I have been staying the same on the scale which is much better then gaining! I have to get my mind set back on the eating and working out. I didn't think it would this hard with B's schedule. He is shift work and when he works night I should be going running when he wakes up around 12. This week was a little crazy I had something going on everyday or is rained. Also the freaking weather. I had a couple of days of running that were nice and now I don't even want to go run in the cold......I know that Kelly is the same way too.....
Tomorrow Kelly is running a 5k down at the Phillie's stadium..I wish I was running with her....and I just might! Going to go down and cheer her on and if they happen to have any open registration I will sign up and run..Hoping to get the girls to go down with Brian b/c the phantic is going to be there and I know they would love to meet him.
Sometimes I wish he had a normal job so that I could have a normal routine for my workouts and runs. But I am going to have to work harder at making time for running. B/c 10 miles is no joke and I am not going to stop at until I cross that finish line.......ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment