Monday, July 4, 2011

80( (jenn)

Well this weekend was not a good weekend for me working out wise....I walked Thursday and Friday(even ran a Little Friday) and then Saturday spent the day in shock after learning My next door neighbor was killed in a robbery! He was the nicest guy you could have as a neighbor! And then Sunday Talk to his wife and daughter and spent the rest of the day in shock again! I had to tell the girls today and it was so hard! Abby is such a sweet heart, she asked why Mr M had to go to heaven and I said that a bad man was very mean to him and made him die. I didn't really know what else to tell her. The only other deaths she had to deal with was my cousin little boy, but she doesn't remember that that much, my mom's neighbors dog and my grandfather(her great). she then proceeded to tell me that, "it really really stinks that Mr M had to go to heaven, I am going to think of some good joke to tell Mrs M to make her happy!" I lost it! She is always wanting to make everyone happy! Marissa then asked me why the bad man make Mr M die.....what do you say to that?! I just told her I didn't know only that he was a very bad man who is going to go to jail for a very long time when they get him! You don't want to know what i really wanted to say! LOL!
So then My night got better! LOL! Marissa started a little puzzle with me which I will say was a little hard for a 3 year old, I got up to check on my sauce and she torn apart what I already did on the puzzle....I was mad, so I started it again got up to finish the pasta for dinner and then ABBY goes and pulls it apart!!! UGH! I gave up and put it away.....Then out of the mouths of babes....Rocky is standing in the kitchen and marissa is looking at him, from behind him...she says...."Mommy Rocky is pooping!" I turn around and was like...no he isn't... she says"Yes he is he has black poop coming out his butt!" I look i said no he isn't....SHe then asked "what is hanging from his butt that is black?" I look I start cracking up....it was his balls....LOL!!!! So I had to explain to her that he is a boy dog and like boys, dogs have birds too! LMAO!!!!! That made my night and helped me feel a little better!  I gotta love my kids!!!
Well I am off to finish the movie and put the kids to bed so I can get some sleep! Up bright and early for a workout tomorrow go tot get back on track! Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment