Friday, July 1, 2011

Still trucking along! (jenn)

Well it seems that I am the only one still trucking along here. Kelly just signed up for the She-Rox Duathion(sp). She she will be running and biking a lot. I am still watching what I am eating not doing weight watchers but taking what I know from there and applying it to my diet. Some people think I am starving myself but I eat all day long! And I would never starve myself when I am suppose to be eating a little more then normal. I feel like I eat all day. But I eat good things, fruits, pretezels, salad and I do eat stuff I am not suppose to...LOL! Like krimpets...had a craving for them LOL!
I feel like the past 3 months has been 3 months of emotional ups and downs. Cravings like I never had before, stuff shells, soft pretzels and cheese, tacos, and newest one so far is Doritos....I will be having a SMALL bag of them today! LOL!
SO I took my girls on my walk with me yesterday and let me just tell you that I have the laziest kids in the world...the first half of the park...Abby"my legs hurt, I am soooo tired i need to sit on the bench" Marissa"Wait up guys, MOMMMMMYYYYYY Wait for me" OMG! How did these kids get so lazy! I told them that we are walking the park a couple times a week! No more of my kids being lazy! Now I am not a sports type person and neither is Abby...we might have a swimmer with Abby but I think that will be all. Marissa i can see being more into sports then Abby, she has a little bit more coordination! LOL! But I love to be outdoors and walking/running/ even hiking! I was so upset! So today they are eating breakfast and we are going for a walk again....1.7 miles is not a lot to ask two kids to walk! At least I don't think so! Well I am off to beat the girls into finishing their breakfast and then to walk!
Have a great weekend!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Fear=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment