Thursday, July 7, 2011

sorry for the delay...now back to your regularly scheduled program....(kelly)

Okay so I've been MIA partly because I've been really busy at work but also because I've taken 2wks off from intense workouts - I've still been riding but wasn't doing the tapes.   I was getting frustrated with the lack of results....I know you need to eat right as well but as hard as I was working out everyday should have seen something...anyway....

Only my list of things to do this year was a Duatholon so I bit the bullet and signed up for the SheRox's Tri and Du - atholon on Aug 7th.   So now all my efforts are going towards being able to run and ride.   The race consists of a 2 mile run, then a 15.5 mile bike ride, then a 5k to finish.   Now I know I can do the events separately but putting them all together is the challenge.  So far I've been able to do the run and ride but when I get off the bike I don't feel like I can run again.  

My training next week will be biking then running since this week I did run then ride.  Hopefully next week will go better......

No comments:

Post a Comment