Monday, July 25, 2011

What I miss!! (jenn)

Well with this freaking 100 degree weather I have not been outside that much! I for One HATE the humidity.....although some people think this is beautiful weather I am wsihing for snow!
So I went walking this morning before anyone else got up that is the only way I get out by myself!
I have still been working out with my dvd's. But I like being outdoors. I am enjoying my pregnancy so far. But I feel like a cow b/c my belly is soooo big, But there are some things i miss and I know most people are going to say beer....But to tell you the truth I don't miss it at all. I never think about it or even want it....What I do miss is my workouts...I miss the insanity workouts, I Miss running, I miss having a race coming up to prepare for, I miss my workout partner.......I am looking forward to signing up for The broad street and only having 3 months to prepare. I am looking forward to signing up for the mud runs and warrior dash and only have 4 to 5 moths to train for that! Lets just say that this little nugget is going to LOVE their jogging stroller! When I get one! I am still researching them to see what ones are the best for street running.
But I really do miss all of those things which makes me  a little on the crazy side! But come January as soon as I get the OK from the doctors I am back to running....going to really push myself b/c I will be almost starting from the beginning and train for 10 miles in 3 months this is going to be my motivation to do it! And I want to do the 10 miles in under 1 hours 50 mins.....beat my time from this year!
So I will be checking in as much as I remember too!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Fear=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment