Thursday, June 18, 2015

Long time!

So it has been a long time since we have been on here but we are still working out and running!
Let see  my son is now three, my girls are 11 and 7. 
We are now hooked on OCR.....obstacle course races! 
We like the Spartan ones because of the community feel, the motivation and the challenge! 
Tonight we did a five mile trials run...it was hard as hell and I walked all the up hills. 
This kinda kicked my ass a little to get my but out there and run more! I have been lifting weights and feel my self getting stronger. 
I hurt my back last year and sat in pain for months till I got it looked at I have two herniated discs in my upper back! Which really sucks. But making my back stronger and keeping my posture straight will help! I have been good at reminding myself to keep my back straight and told my girls that they need to keep good posture or they will end kup with back problems.
This year I have been getting sick a lot too. Which is making me not run as much. But I am going to the doctors to get a full checkup.....
Summer is here and I have already mill in my. Room so there is no excuse. I would like to run the philly half again this year,  so I have to get my butt in gear! 
Going to get my husband to help me get in shape and lose this thirty pounds! 
Well off to get the monkies to bed! 
I have lots more to say but won't bore you, well whoever is reading this!
Here is my first Spartan medal

No comments:

Post a Comment