Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ROPE!!!

Lots of women like shopping for clothes and shoes! Now don't get me wrong I like to shop for a good pair of shoes now and then.....BUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just ordered a rope...yes a rope! One that we are going to tie up in a tree and climb! I cant wait for it to come in! It is a very strange thing to be excited about but now I can learn adn practive climbing a rope!  I am also going to ask a friend of mine for a tractor tire to flip....
Oh the things I look forward to now that i am training for an OCR! The bonus is that the kids will love to climb the rope and help them workout too!
They are all going to do a spartan race at some point...my oldest did hers last year along with my middle. And my son is too young just yet!
My 7year old is so excited to do them, she told me the other day that she has to run in order to get ready for 3 spartan races, down and dirty, a color run and the ugly sweater run at the end of the year! Love that she is planning out her runs for the year!
Well off to get some housework done, kids journal entry done, and maybe take Marissa out for a run!
Too nice of a day to stay inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment