Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MOre training!!

From my last post I have been training every day. We went to spring mountain for a run and carries.
that was actually fun to do especially in the rain.
We ran on a trail in the woods and then after that we carried a bucket of rocks sandbags and water jugs up the hill. THEN we ran/walked up this giant hill that our instructor told us is what the Beast will be like the whole up hill! I was like WOW!!! I would love to go back there every week and practice that hill! I think after the Super and Sprint I will go there as much as I can to run it! I would like to be able to run up that entire hill.
I got the rope and Hung it up! Doing some exercises on the rope every day!
Yesterday we took the kids to Peace Valley and rented a paddle boat for an hour.....whew that was tiring on my legs. I was tired from the workout but my legs feel good today!
Going to do the workout that our trainer gave us.....

 Running (or walk/run) 2-3 times a week
30 Burpees per day

Strength 
10 - Pull-ups (jumping, assist, or inverted rows),
 Lunges -10 each leg, 
10 Dips, 
10 Push-ups (do on knees if you cannot get chest close to ground), 
10 Knees to Elbows (hanging from a pull up bar, pull knees to elbows), 
Ground touches (10 on each leg) standing on 1 leg  and if you can find something to step up on or box jump - 10 Box jumps or Box Step-ups (10 each leg).  
Do 3-5 sets of this series of exercises with 1-2 min break in between each set.

Now I am looking for a pull up bar to use! LOL!
Off to workout and garden and do hair today! Then off to work tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment