Sunday, February 20, 2011

BACK! Jenn

WOW!!! 5 days I have had this blog up to write and I haven't gotten to it and then Kelly beats me to it!
I am not promising anything on how far I will get today b/c I have to get ready for work....HA!!
But one thing is I am very proud of Kelly! She is my inspiration! She ran 5 miles yesterday and did an awesome job!! Even though her ankles were hurting her!
My goal this week is to run 5 miles by Friday! B is night work so i will have no excuses on why i can't run when he gets up from sleeping! NO EXCUSES!!!! that is what i am going to tell myself everyday!
(continued 12 hours later)
Had work all weekend and think that I did very good with my eating! I got a little laid back and haven't been counting or writing down my food! I swear writing everything down is like a HUGE reality check! With the weather also I have not been running that much ether! Started up last week and man my legs were sore! I am not giving up though! I am back on track!
I actually started to fall back into my depression a little bit for a couple days I could feel myself going down! I knew I had to snap out of it and fast! I noticed that working out and not eating junk make a huge difference. I feel like I did something good when I workout! I know that this is going to sound weird but it make me feel happy!
Let me just say that holiday season is the hardest time to stay on your diet! And as much as I love snow storms it sucked b/c I couldnt run in 2 feet of snow! And idiot people who don't shovel their walks! WTF!
So as you can see we are just normal people who fall and get right back on and keep going!
NO EXCUSES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment