Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday is anything but lazy....and I miss my toys =( (kelly)

I always try and make Sunday my lazy day but because I'm such a procrastinator I always end up doing homework.  This sunday was no different except I had a paper due on tax - YUCK !!   I knew I wasn't planning on working out or running since I did 5 miles yesterday so I wasn't worried about getting that in but I did have this tax paper that I had been putting off all week - - gee I wonder why? Taxes are so fun and writing about codes and regs and tax rules is even more fun. 

So.......I got up early to start my paper because I knew I had to go watch the girls (Abby and Marissa) from 10:30 to 5:00 but I just sat around until 10am because god damn it Dirty Dancing was on and NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!!!!  (Ok I've seen DD 1000 times but I hadn't seen it lately). 

I have to say the girls were great they let me do my homework while they watched movies and of course I watched a little too.  I did not know that Toy Story 3 was going to be so damn sad - I literally cried my eyes out from the time they were at the trash place about to get burned up till the very end.  I hide my tears from the girls because I didn't want them to get sad because I was sad.  I started to think about my old toys and how I wished I was still a kid playing with toys instead of writing a paper  on taxes.

Remember these guys?

 I loved the Wuzzles especially bumblebee-lion ( because he reminded me of my fav puppet Leary the Lion that my parents threw away on me- still hurts)

And
Rainbow Brite!!!!


My first my little pony - cotton candy
Jem is totally outrageous!!
I MISS MY TOYS!!!!!  I hope they were somehow picked up by some little kid that loved them as much as I did and that they knew I loved them.....at least that's what the kid inside me wants to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment