Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blah Blah Blah and my mouth hurts ... (Kelly)

I'm feeling very blah this week and tired perhaps it has something to do with the fact that winter smacked me back in the face after a beautiful week last week and/or the fact that my mouth has been hurting for 2 wks now.  Tooth/mouth pain can really wear you down and I think it's finally getting to me.  I went to the dentist today and instead of taking xrays he wants me to see an oral surgeon?!?!  Do dentists do anything anymore??? I haven't been there in 2yrs and I always seem to have a cavity - I mean I have more metal in my mouth than teeth -- you would think he would have taken an xray!!!  So now I have to wait till I get an appt at an oral surgeon which might turn out to be a waste of time if what i have is a cavity.  Ahhhh....!!!!

So needless to say with the snow , cold, and my mouth hurting I've only sat on the couch this week when last week I ran 16 miles....god I hate winter (and toothaches). 

On a side note I bought a pole dance lesson for $8 on buywithme.com deal of the day.  Jenn and I will be going to a class - this should be interesting. 

It's 7:23pm and I think I'll go to bed - maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel no pain. 
Dreaming of being on an island again

No comments:

Post a Comment