Monday, November 22, 2010

The begining of an awesome Journey!

Welcome to 2 Fit Chicks blog. We are hoping that this is the first of many blogs geared to the average working woman and the everyday mom.
My name is Jenn and I have 2 girls, Abby 7 and Marissa 2. I work part time as a hairdresser and spend the rest of my time with my kids and husband and working out.  My BFF, Kelly(who will post her own info) is my partner in crime. She is my motivator my pusher when I don't want to workout and my bestest!
We started talking about making a blog about our journey in losing weight and getting in to shape from two different oints of view, the MOM(me) and the Full time working woman and full time Student also.
We are workout class junkies....we like to try all different types of classes, boot camps, even trying to do workout we find online.  We are both Weight watchers members, kelly lifetime....me almost there!
We wanted to have somewhere that we could write down what we are feeling the struggles the ups and downs.  Just to make ourselves feel a little better having a place to bitch about it, and to let other women(or men) know that they are not alone.
I will be trying to post everyday....and sometime probably more then once. Right now I have to get off this computer and play with my Marissa!! Will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment