Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas city my a$$.......(Kelly)

So I decided to go to xmas city in Bethlehem PA  today and guess what it sucked.  I mean I guess there was stuff to do at night but the Christkindlmarkt was a bust.  Sure there were some nice things but everything was exspensive and it wasn't big enough for the $8 per person they charged and the hour drive.  The downtown of Bethlehem looked nice but nothing spectacular.  Maybe I missed the whole charm of it because it wasn't night time and there were no lights on yet but I could  have skipped it.   I wanted to get out of the house since I spent all day yesterday inside and I accomplished that but I hoped to walk around more and get in a free workout but instead I was only there about an hour and  had hot choc, funnel cake, and fried pickels.  So much for eating good today (that goes along with the pancakes and bacon I had this morning - told you I'm bad at eating ). 

So since I didn't get in my walking workout and my calves are sore from my 5 mile run yesterday I decided to make  up for  my funnel cake I need to do a tape when I got home.  So tonight I did the Blast Metabolism by Jillian Michaels.  Let me tell you it's hard , it's 45 mins of cardio using just  your body weight so it'll make you want to lose some weight.  You sweat like crazy so it's a great workout.  I actually  like her tapes and I find the 30 day shred (3 - 20 min workouts) an awesome dvd to have if you are looking for one.  They aren't easy at all but it's only 20 mins and EVERYONE has 20 mins.  Anyway I have the combo pack so I have the Blast and trouble zones....today I felt I needed the blast.  Now i'm sitting here with my feet soaking writing this update because the blast kicked my ass which is what i needed to finish out my weekend. 

Off to sign up for some December  races - 5 miler  this upcoming weekend and Jingle Bell 5k the next weekend.  Races are the only thing keeping me running in this cold weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment