Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shhhhhhh ladies....... WTF?? (Kelly)

Okay so you saw Jenn's post yesterday about us bascially getting "yelled" at by the instructor in spinning well now i'm annoyed because not only are we not kids and I don't need to be told but it's a damn class where the music will make you go deaf.  I know you want it loud but seriously it doesn't need to be that loud....anyway i could have been asking for my damn inhaler so =P   AND really???!!! I pay to go there if I want to practically whisper and sign to Jenn who's right next to me I CAN!!!!   Besides I think I can kick the instuctor's ass!!!!   She's so proud of how she works on the bike but I'd like to see her back it up on a real bike on a real hill.   

Ok i'm done venting....

So I told you I suck at eating good and I do so I like to workout to make up for my bad habits....I know that's not the best balance but it works for me sometimes.  Spinning yesterday morning then 2 1/2 mile walk last night.  Makes me feel better if I do something a little extra when I have the time.  I'm coming to the end of my fall semester so I got some papers due so my time should be spent on them and not working out but gotta work out because it makes me feel better and besides I have two runs coming up - 5miler and  5K.

I hear Jenn's pain about stuggles and feeling bad after weigh-in. I gained this week too and that sucks but I don't get as mad when I know I wasn't perfect with eating and even working out.  I know when I cheat myself so I just try and do better next time.  When I do great all wk and gain that's why I lose it and get mad and frustrated.  Now it's Tuesday and I haven't been an angel eating but I have worked out everyday (not pyscho) so hopefully I'll stay the same this wk.   

Anway I should be working - lots to do at work and with school.....ahhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment