Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

GGood Morning Everyone I hope you all had a good thanksgiving! I had a great day! Did the gobble wobble in the morning and then it started to snow!!! WHOOO HOOOO! I was very happy! Came home to hang out with my kids an dB made me Breakfast! Watched the parade on TV with the girls and then went to my parents!
So what I want to know is How did everyone do with eating?
I kept my portions small so I could taste a little bit of everything and was full but not over full! That was my goal going into dinner....little bits of everything and then Desert! Which I had a small piece of both pies and they were yummy!!!
I was going to get up this morning and go spinnig but I was too tired b/c Marissa was up over night! But Kelly went and they cancelled all classes for today so I was glad I didn't get up and go! LOL! But we went to the gym and did lots of pool workouts about 40 mins of running and some planks and treading water! And it is tiring....I felt like a nap afterwards! But the sighte you see at the gym pool.....very interesting! I like it b/c it is a litlte mental though..OMG I HAVE TO PUT ON A BAHTING SUIT>><>> so that is a little bit of motivation for me that I put on a bahting suit I have to see myslef like that and want to work harder! I want to be that MILF everyone looks at a the pool in the summer!
Now I am off to work and maybe stop at some places to pick up some present after work. I have three places plus Giant for some munchies for tomorrow!
If anyone who reads this has any thoughts or questions or just want to make a comment please do so!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment