Sunday, November 28, 2010

TRy to get back on track!

OK Everyone having a bad day/morning! Yesterday after FA I was pretty down, did not except to see what I did on the scale! My husband asked me how I did and I started to cry, I didn't want to talk about it....I know that is something you shouldn't do, you need to talk about. I instead put frustration and anger out on cleaning up my house decorating and a quick run around my park..1.7 mile.  I am back on track yesterday and today with eating....We had company last ight and I did very good with not eating alot.
The week before last I had a great week, lost and was happy. So this past week I thought I did good, wasn't sure what I did wrong but wasn't happy. After all day stewing about it.....I think that i was feeling invincible(Sp).....I was working out and eating so I didn't have to worry about it. Well I guess it was time that my body said wake the hell up b/c just cause u r working out you still need to watch your portions....Now I don't know if that is what i did wrong but now I am feeling like I have to start from the beginning again!
So when u are having a bad day/week/;month/ year......don't let it get you down just remember to get your self back on track...think about a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment