Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Biatholon training by accident.....

I would like to say that it was not my idea to run then spin this morning - that was all Jenn!!!!!  So when it gets time to really train for this biathlon Jenn should never complain.   Started the day off great since i totally slacked last night - that's right i did nothing but sit on the couch. 

If you haven't tried it spinning is a great workout - no need to be intimidated - you can do it at your own pace. You will work up a sweat and feel like you put in a great workout.  

Getting ready for the Gobble Wobble tomorrow in the rain and yes sleet....how fun.  My right knee is killing me because of the rain that's coming. Yeah I'm 33 but have the body of an 80yr old - - my joints tell me when it's going to rain.  

gotta go and hopefully see Harry Potter tonight so I'm nice and tired for the freezing cold run tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment