Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little Support and kick in the ass is all I needed....(jenn)

What a crappy beginning to December! This rain is horrible, taking Abby to school was a very drenching experience. Abby, Marissa and Little Chris all in the down pouring rain! FUN!!
So anyway I have been in that funk...and I have to say that having someone going through the journey with you is all you need. Kelly came over last night and we ran three miles and then this morning did our spinning class....(LADIES!!!)......that was the kick in the ass that I needed to get my ass back.....thanks kelly!
There is a huge difference in how you feel physically, mentally and emotionally when you eat bad or don't workout or both! I know I get into a miserable mood and don't want to talk to anyone! I almost feel depressed! I know that my husband can see it b/c he is usually the brunt of my crankiness! Once I work out and make the right choices...I feel so much better!
This whole journey is about making the right choices and there will be days where you just say...F that salad...I want a cheese steak......you know what? That is fine have that cheese steak BUT only have half, don't get mayo on it, fill it with veggies instead of extra cheese and meat....Have that Cheese steak but Make a choice.....and make it the right choice....there are time where I am like...I want the cheese steak BUT i think about how much more running/spinning/working out will i have to do in order to enjoy 10 mins of eating bliss.....Yes My name is Jenn and I am a Fat Kid. I love Food and I love Junk Food! But I am here to make the right choices and try to make my life better for me and my family. I want to out live everyone so that Kelly and I can move into the Sunrise community and terrorize the place(LOL) Only kidding even though I think that will happen anyway.....I want to be able to take my kids on bike rides and trail walks and let them experience the stuff I did as a kid.  I want to be able to go on vacation with my husband when we get older and not feel so tired and run down at the end of the day! I look at my mom who is (sorry mom) 62 years old and she is awesome. She can keep up with her grand kids and play with them and ENJOY them while being actively involved with their lives. She walks everyday and bikes on the weekends(when she can). She is an inspiration to be healthy!  I want to take my kids to DISNEY World and out last them......
Don't get frustrated....get back to working out and eating right! Find someone to kick you in the ass when u need it. Find someone to give you that little push!
Well gotta go chcek on the Playdough Kids!! We r making Ice-Cream Playdough...0 Calories LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment