Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas COLD!!!! JEnn

Good morning everyone. I hope that you are all staying strong during the holidays! Remember all the shopping you are doing in the malls, not the computer, is a good workout! Walking back and forth back and forth. i bet you log at least 2 miles every time you are at the mall. LOL! At least it feels that way!
I have been doing pretty good this week, staying on target with my food. The only thing I have a problem with is the new WW program. I feel they switched it up b/c so many people knew the old way of counting and wasn't coming to the meetings. I think it is a big money maker. Right now I find it hard to get the 2 mins it take to calculate the new points. I start out good then by dinner time I go by the old way.  I am still going spinning and tring to figure out with Brian schedule when I can run. I don't like running by myself at night. I normally would but one of the school mom's told me about this guy who lives in the area who is a drug addict and has been in jail and robs the local stores....and they all know him and everything. So that makes me a little nervous to run by myself. I am going to keep on going through the holidays and hope to keep losing too! I will get on the new points system as soon as I can. it is such a PIA! Today is half day for Abby and then they go to Pop-pop for a while! Me I have to work. Pray for a busy night so I can finish my shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment