Sunday, December 5, 2010

Frosty......(Kelly)

Ok it can be spring now....I have my first official 5 mile run today in West Chester.  It's the 33rd annual Brian's run -which is a great run that benefits different charitys each year.  This will be my first time doing this run but from what other people told me it's a big run and a lot of fun.  I wish it was warmer (currently it's 30 degrees) but maybe that will make me run faster.... =)   I wish I wasn't doing this one alone but my partner (Jenn) has work so I'll let her slide.... =)    

Yesterday was a good day at FA - - - lost .2 which is better than a gain. Altough I have to say i'm happy where I am with my weight - if I lose a few more lbs that fine but not much more.  I'd really just like to become a better runner, biker, and overall healthier person. 

Tip - for everyone who doesn't like to workout or be outside in this cold , if you can find a pool to go to inside GO..the water workouts are fun and when you are doing them don't feel like as much work as they really are - it's a great way to get in shape or stay in shape.  We don't swim we run back and forth in the lane and walk, tread water for a minute, do some planks with the noodle and ab crunches.  Try it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment