Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I want to do is DANCE!!!!! (Kelly

OMG if you have a Wii you have to run out and get Just Dance 2!!!!  It is an awesome game. Besides it being so much fun it's an unbelievable workout.  I went over Jenn's last night (after I invited myself) to watch the game and to play Just Dance.  We were the half time show for Brian and Tom - - then we patiently waited until the game was over (in reality that game was over in the 1st quarter) and played for another hour or so.  Jenn and I were sweating so much and laughing so hard.  We must have done 10 - 15 dances from It's Raining Men to the Russian dance to Holiday. Plus my mom would be proud I did Proud Mary and didn't do bad at all - - - Tina Turner watch out!!!!!
 I didn't leave Jenn's house til almost 1am which if you know me is about 3 &1/2 hrs past my bedtime - I think I could have stayed another hour but I knew I had to get up for work.   Can't wait to play again......

No comments:

Post a Comment