Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday...(jenn)

Well it is friday and I have all of about 24 hours to lose as much weight as I can..LOL! Weigh in is tomorrow and also the new program. Not sure if I am going to like the new way or not! I don't mind change, but if it is not broke they there is no reason to fix it right!
I will let you all know how it is....my biggest problem is writing down my food. I hate doing it....BUT i know that when I do I lose weight, when I don't...I get lazy and end up either gaining or staying the same....for tomorrow I am hoping to stay the same....trying to eat leftovers from Thanksgiving...UGH! I am ok with eating breakfast food for the next couple days!
These past two weeks have been little hard on me, with gaining and then the holidays. I know it is not an excuse and I am hoping that Bill(our leader) can help get me back on track...Stress is my biggest problem. Everyone who knows me knows that B got laid off. He just started a temporary position with UPS for the holidays....But it is going to be a tight Christmas....I hate not being able to go and order something that I want to get someone....I am now stressing about how I am going to be able to get everything done by Christmas without waiting till the last minute. I hate money!!! It doesn't make you happy but it sure as hell makes your life a little easier! LOL!
going to gon on and read a bunch of success stories for weight loss maybe that will help me get back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment