Thursday, December 9, 2010

SLEEPY!!!!! JEnn

Even thought I feel like i can't keep my eyes open half the time now a days I still find time to do some sort of workout. I know I am not working out as much as I was so I have to Make up for it in other ways. Like when I am in the house with Marissa and we are playing I will do airplane or let her stand on my hands and lift her up! I always try and find different ways to work some part of my body! The holidays are tuff to get a workout in with shopping, working,school parties, work parties.....this month has been especially hard for me since B is working 7 days a week. I have not ran in forever...ok maybe a week but it feels like forever! I am still spinning and doing a pool workout with kelly as much as we can.
And there are some days that I feel that it wasn't enough...but then I think about it and I could have sat on my fat ass and did nothing....so at least I got something done. Plus I don't realy get to sit that much during the day anymore...LOL! Not with avery active 2year old. My me time is when I go to work and when I go to the Bathroom...I know TMI..but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!  Not even getting enough time to write on our blog....Gotta love the holidays! everyone cross their fingers B has an interview tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment