Sunday, December 19, 2010

Too long..........(jenn)

Wow! Way too long since i have written anything on here and that I think just comes with the territory of the holiday season!
Lets see went to FA and didn't gain anything!! Whoo HOO!!! But also didn't lose, but I am ok with that! I am at a plateau and I am trying not to get frustrated!  I know that I am not working out as much b/c B is never home now and the one thing I have to do is to get my but up in the morning and run before he goes to work! it is just soooooo warm and cozy in the morning and hard to get my self up and motivated when know it is freezing out! BUT I am going to do it this week! Kelly and I ran 1.7 miles this morning at the park, it was chilly but not too bad! We are also going to run as much as we can this week and spin of course on our normal days! Me and the Girls went up to the jingle bell run that Kelly did to cheer here on and I realized that I am a sick person b/c I was jealous that she got to run a race and didn't! What kind of sick person is jealous of someone running 3.1 miles! And to make it even worse I signed up for a midnight run on NEW YEARS EVE!!!! Yes Kelly is running that too! And she challenged me to prepare for a 5 mile run in February! We will see how that works out! 4 miles was tough for me!
So for this week my goal is to run more and eat better, not that i was eating bad but I wasn't eating the righ things! Lots of cookies this past week...UGH! Can't wait to get rid of them all!
Happy Christmas and Merry NEw Year!! I WILL be BACK!!!!(i am sure before Christmas but I wanted to write that before I forgot about it!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment