Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HOliday fun! (jenn

Can you have too much holiday fun?!?!? LOL! Yes you can! I am so sick of food and beer! I think I am going to fast for three days! Well not really but bann all junk food and cookies from my house! LOL!
This holiday has been busy and fun and I have been doing ok, if I gained I wouldn't be surprised!
But I will be ok with that! I have been going to the gym and running when we can! we have the run on New year Eve! Yes at midnight we are going to run a 5k around The Link! R we crazy...yes we are! But for me it is going to be a start to a good year or being healthy and working out!
So in kelly's post earlier she talked about Just Dance 2...All I have to say is...GO GET IT!!! It is so fun and a pretty good workout! My arms and calves are a little sore from playing it for almost 2 hours last night! I have no rhythm and can't dance to save my life but this game makes you think you can...It is very funny and going to be even more fun when we get my mom and aunt to do it! LOL!
















I hope everyone had a great holiday and has a safe and awesome new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment