Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas hangover.....(Kelly)

I hope everyone had a great christmas - I did!  Got lots of good stuff including some running stuff and gift cards to get running stuff.  Loved all my gifts!!!  Planned on doing the Kris Kringle 5 miler in Reading on Sunday but the weather and sickness held me back.  I got up not feeling great and then the weather people kept saying it was going to snow early so I decided it wasn't worth the hour drive.  Good thing too because as the day went on I felt worse and worse.  My back hurt so bad it was like someone was just wringing it out. I couldn't get comfortable and did nothing but lay on the couch all day.  I woke up today feeling better - my back wasn't sure but my stomach was and still is a little upset.  Still got up and went to the gym with Jenn around 11 but took it easy and just did water workouts and sat in the hot tub and sauna to sweat it out. 
Hopefully the streets are a little cleaner tomorrow so Jenn and I can run.  We have the midnight run on friday .... can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting to the gym even though you're not feeling well. I have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete