Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby it's cold outside .... (Kelly)

Damn it's cold out!!!!!  And to make matters worse I'm sick - - - not real sick but none the less sick. I have a head cold and I hate it.  Tried to workout but I can't breathe so I just layed on the couch. I did spin on Monday and worked out Monday night but yesterday was a bust and this morning I couldn't spin.  My body needs a few days time out and I'm okay with that.  I don't want to be sick for xmas.  Need to get better so I can finish making cookies and wrapping gifts.

Oh and I did the Jingle Bell run on Sat. It was a nice run but a couple big hills at the end.  The weather was nice so that was a plus.  I didn't do bad either.... 28:09 was my time on my watch and I came in 56th place out of about 155 runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment