Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visions of new running gear dancing in my head (Kelly)

Only 5 days left till xmas morning and I'm hoping to get some new running gear or at least gift cards so I can go get some new running gear.  Gotta look good when you run especially if you aren't coming in first =)     I'm a walking advertisement for Nike - I don't mean to be but I do like their stuff and I've never had a problem with the quality of it , it's just expensive even at the outlet.   People probably think I'm a cancer survivor because I wear a lot of Livestrong stuff too but I just like the designs and besides part of the money goes to cancer research so I'm doing my part in a way.

I can't wait for the midnight run on New Years Eve - I think it's going to be fun to be downtown and running at midnight while the fireworks are going off in the backround. Don't know how many people are actually signed up for it but it should be fun no matter what.  I'm also thinking about doing a 5 mile run the day after xmas in Reading but I think that's going to be a day of decision depending on the weather. 

On this first day of winter all I can think about is i need the first day of spring!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment