Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Counting.....and is there a Long John Silvers on this island?(Kelly)

So yesterday was my first day of writing down everything I eat and counting my points.  I also did the Fit Test yesterday and am happy to say I moved up or stayed the same in all the exercises.  I wasn't able to get the 1st full day of phase 2 in because I went for a 20 mile bike ride last night and then went to see the Hangover 2 (great movie). So I'll have to start tonight.

Anyway here is my food journal for Monday 6/20:
Breakfast:
Yogurt-4pts
Snack:
Chex Mix snack pack - 3pts
Lunch:
Lean Cusine - 6pts.
Applesauce - 2 pts
Snack:
Banana - 0pts
Dinner:
Green Beans - 1pts
Rollup sandwich(flat out wrap - 2pt, low fat lunchmeat - 1pt , ww cheese 1 pt) - 4pts
saurkraut - 0pts
1 cup choc milk - 4pts
total - 24 pts (5 left over)
(water all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment