Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 22.... I think there is something mentally wrong with me...(Kelly)

So it's 10 pm at night and those of you that know me know I"m usually in bed or asleep on the couch well not tonight because I'm an idiot.  I didn't workout this morning because I had what I believe might have been a mirgrane this morning.  My head hurt so bad that I thought I was going to throw up...no tylenol or pain aids would take it away.  It took everything in me just to get up and go to work.  I made it in and since I usually ride my bike Monday or Tuesdays I figured I would be riding later....it's the last nice day of the week so I couldn't pass it up.  Went for a 21 mile bike ride on the VF trail...it's a nice ride...flat and fast....actually really fast today...was doing about 23 mph for some of it and finish 21 miles in 1:10 minutes - not to shabby.  The only problem with that is I still had Pure cardio and cardio abs to do ---ahhhh!!! Usually I have that done in the morning and 12 hours later when I ride it's not so bad.

UMMMM>>.....don't ride 21 miles then do an hour of intense cardio...JESUS!!!  I know I could have just skipped it and made up for it on my rest day but I just couldn't do it...I wanted to stick to this plan no matter what so I came home, ate, rested, then did the workouts.  I will say I toned down pure cardio...I didn't go as hard as i usually do because I didn't want to end up passed out.  Well now I'm done in more ways than one so its off to a quick shower and bed so i can get up and do it all over again.  =)

pain = fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment