Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 19?!?(jenn)

I am going by Kelly's count b/c I lost count on the days! Today was Cardio power and Resistance! Even with it being 57 degrees out and my fan was on and windows open I still sweat! I am still a little frustrated but I am trying to not let this get in my way. I know this is the fat me in my head saying"This isn't working just stop and get your book and sit and read before the kids have to get up" Well I am no longer listening to  the fat me anymore! I am listening to my thighs jiggle when I workout! If I just keep concentrating on that, I will be good!
Kelly and I were talking last night that someone should make a workout video, like this insanity but the people in the video should be overweight people like us. People of all shapes and sizes. And every time you put the workout in they are on the same day as you are and you will be seeing the people lose the weight like you are!! Does that make sense? Of course you need to have at least two in shape people to make sure you have the right form and everything. But that would make me feel better seeing someone like me star out and follow them along the workouts!!! And if they are getting results then so should I!! We always have these great ideas. I think I am going to call Shaun T and see what he thinks. I think alot of people would buy them!
Well off to get the kids up for school!!!
pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=fat!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment