Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm baaaaccccckkkkk.....(Kelly)

Sorry for the absence but I've been sick.  It started last Tuesday and really isn't completely gone yet but i'm much better.  So since I was sick I took a few days off from Insanity because I didn't have the energy to do it - - so over the weekend I had a couple double workout days which were just so much fun.  I was able to catch up minus one day of Core Cardio which is this week's recovery dvd.   So I did that dvd last night and let me tell you recovery week is not as recovery as i thought or would like it to be.    Shaun T talks softly and says to go slow but the workouts are each a minute long ( you might be thinking a minute isn't that bad - i challenge you to do the workouts for 1 min and let me know) - - there are rests in between and you aren't going as fast as you usually do but let me tell you - it's still a workout!!!   I was sweating and my legs and shoulders were killing me (the shoulder drills are killer).  

Anyway I survived and now have this dvd to do all week before I move into phase 2 - I'm not going to lie I'm a little scared of phase 2.  

I also have to get my tape measure off Jenn so I can see if there were any improvements in these 4 wks.

have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment