Monday, June 20, 2011

It's been a while! (jenn)

SO I am sorry for the long time of posting...i had a crazy two weeks. Since my grandfather past away I have been running and running and running.....and I wish it was actual running.....We just had so many things to do that I ran myself into the ground and got myself sick. I even took off work!! I KNOW for me that is bad!
So here i am back to the grind and working out again. I missed it I really did! I also miss running. I never thought I would miss it but I see people running and I am like....Dam that could be me! B is working this week so I am not going to be able to run till Wednesday when he gets home. I was going to go to the pool today but it says that we might get rain. So I think I am going to go and pick up paperwork for Preschool and then hit the mall and if it is still nice out I will take the girls to everyone playground( i love that place).
And maybe even make these little monkeys walk the trail with me!
I am very  proud of Kelly and how she posted her weight on the blog! It goes to show that she is really serious about eating better! I think we have finally figured it out that....You can't do one without the other! I was eating healthy and didn't workout that much b/cI was sick and I know I stayed the same! I didn't measure my self yet but that will come in a couple weeks.
Stacey who got on here ONE time....she is starting the first part of the insanity workouts over b/c she feels that she wants to get better at that then move on to the next phase!  I said as long as she is still working out and she is also doing WW! Yeah for all of us! I pat us all on the back for realizing that we need to workout AND eat right! LOL! It will come to you at some point and when it does you will say to yourself...MAn I was stupid!!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Fear=Fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment