Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sick...(Kelly)

As Jenn said I'm sick....so I haven't been doing anything but lay around.  I couldn't workout Tuesday night because I felt horrible so I just laid and tried to sleep.   As any of you that have bad sinuses know you can't breathe so you can't sleep.  I stayed home from work yesterday and probably should have today because I still don't feel good.  But I know how my sinuses work and I just have to soldier threw it.   I did do a workout yesterday and before anyone says you're crazy or that was dumb - - it actually made my sinsues feel better all be it only for a brief time.   

If anyone out there has sinusitus they know that chaning temps and just getting up and moving from one room to the next can clear your clogged sinus up even if it's just for 5 minutes.  So I move around alot when my sinuses act up and I stick tissues up my nose and all kids of sprays and i sniff hot sauce....you name it I do it.  So working out took my mind off my clogged sinus and  gave me a good half hour of relief. 

I'm trying to get as much done as I can today at work so maybe I can leave early.  I know my co-workers probably hate me for coming in because I sound and look like crap and I'm sneezing and blowing my nose so they think I'm going to get them sick. But sinusitus is not contageous so everyone else will be fine except for me.  Nothing like having a cold in 100 degree weather.

Hope everyone has a better day than me....

No comments:

Post a Comment