Thursday, June 2, 2011

What day is today!?!? (Jenn)

SO today was recovery and I am feeling the same as Kelly....Almost like I am getting bored! I am so looking forward to the next interval of workouts and I am hoping that I won't get bored with them. BUT I am going to keep pushing on and on and on and on.........I want to see results. I am eating healthy and doing these workouts but feel like I need to be doing something else....like maybe a little nip and tuck..LOL! I can't do that, not that I wouldn't but I can't right now! Don't get me wrong I really do like the workouts and enjoy doing them but I guess we are just hitting a little bit of boredom....
Well I am going to keep on going until someone tells me to stop. I almost like I should be seeing more results. I know I won't look like the in shape total toned 0% body fat people on the dvd but I would like to be seeing a little bit more of a result in my thighs. Who knows I may measure myself and then see that i lost an 1/2 inch or something....that would be Awesome!
Well off to the garden and do some volunteer work for school! at least it doesn't seem so hot out today!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment