Saturday, June 25, 2011

Still here! (jenn)

So who said summeris supose to be relaxing! I feel like I do more running around then I do during school time! UGH! So Tired!
So anyway I am still working out and all I have to say is Warrior dash here I come next year! I am doing push ups now like a mad women! Well for me who couldn't even do a push up...I think i am doing pretty good! I can do at least 10 of them. Which from August of last year when I did my first boot camp( google Bucks county boot camp, it was awesome and got me start on all this crazy running and working out) I couldn't even do one or run a half mile....now I can do ten push ups and ten miles.....I actually had a thought about pushing myself to do another 3.5 miles.....on top of the ten...then I was like!! NAHHHHH that is just crazy talk! LOL! Well who knows what the next couple months will bring I know I am not upping my mileage until next year....I will continue to workout with my dvd's and got to get my butt back out to run! Once my husband stops working some overtime( which is awesome b/c we could use to money since we want to move) I will get my but back out there to run.....I really really miss it! I must be crazy!
Off to do some weeding and then off to the pool!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Fear=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment