Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!! (Kelly)

TGIF!!!!!!  It's been a loooonnnnngggg week.  So I switched my workouts to nights this week because I've wanted to sleep in til 6am - woohoo!!! I gotta say mornings are much better...it really does set your day.  It's been a struggle to workout at night because I get home from work and I just want to relax but I've still done the recovery tape everyday this week.  A few more days to go then it's on to phase 2....I gotta get Jenn to measure me this weekend to see if there are any physical differences.   I can tell you this I do feel stronger and it has translated into me being a faster bike rider with more endurance but I'm not sure about bodywise.   It is SOOOO true that you have to exercise and DIET!!! I suck at that last part...I like to feel like I can eat whatever I want....but I know I won't see the same results if I don't eat better.  That doesn't mean I have to deny myself and starve myself but I can be making better choices.  Work just kills me because that's where I snack and let others influence my lunch decisions.  My goal is to start phase 2 with the new workouts and a better eating plan.  I'm going to start my food journal on Monday so hopefully I'll post it on here.

Well gotta go shower and get ready for work.... have a great day.

Pain = Fear   (so there must be a lot of fear in my shoulders because those 2 1/2 min shoulder burner exercises in recovery week are a killer)

No comments:

Post a Comment