Sunday, June 5, 2011

Plyo! (Jenn)Day 20 and 21

And this is why I get up before anyone else to do my workout! I was sooo tried yesterday from  moving crap and not sleeping the night before that i crashed at 10pm and then Marissa was having bad dreams so I put her in my bed so she wouldn't wake Abby up....I slept good from maybe 330 till 710 when Abby woke me up! So I got up and did a couple things around the house then got my workout ready....then Marissa woke up, so I had to pause the warm up and get them breakfast, then Rocky had to poop and almost pooped in the house so I had to pause it again and let him out. Then the girls wanted a snack...so I had to pause it again! It took me at least an hour and 10 minutes to finish the workout which is only 41 mins long.
Then as I am working out Marissa is laughing at me! And then Abby decides to workout with me and do some jabs and uppercuts and then stretching....she gave up after she couldn't get her lung right! LOL!
Well at least I got the workout done! But never again! I will suck it up and wake up early. Now I have to go get ready for work!
Pain is the fear leaving your body, Pain=fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment