Monday, June 20, 2011

Phase 2 - - Diet and Exercise....(Kelly)

Well it seems you can't have your cake and eat it too....so as phase 2 of Insanity starts I'm working on my diet....I'm going with what I know and that's WW.  It really does work and its a good program - I'm going to try the new points program so that means instead of 20 pts a day I have 29pts -which works out to the same because all the food went up in pts.  So it's 1200 calories give or take a day.... Yesterday I had Jenn measure me and I was not happy....a few little changes but not enough for as much as I have been busting my ass for over 30 days....so the diet needs to change.   This morning I got up and did my Fit Test which was good and tonight I will do Max Interval which is an hour long (didn't have time before work this morning).  

Oh and I got a battery for my scale so I weighed myself ....ahhhhh...here it is since I won't be going to WW meetings - I'll make everyone here my judge and jury..... 151- - - that's right.....every week I'll list the new number good or bad til I get where I want to be which is between 135 and 140....that is a good healthy active weight for me.  The food journey begins.

have a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment