Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 19 - I HATE Tanya!!!!!! (kelly)

Okay so I feel like writing down all these days is like a diary of me being shipwrecked on an island and this is my way of keeping the days together and myself sane - so bare with me .....   Anway I'm really starting to hate Tanya on the DVD's.  She's in all of them and she is just that perfect girl - the one Shaun always goes to to show you form or how great and hard she is working.  Of course she also has a 6 pack and an awesome body which is really the reason I hate her - JEALOUSY!!!!!   I know that she obviously works out and she probably eats a clean diet and also i like to think shes got some good genes that help her out.  But doesn't matter....I can't stand her...!!! She is my nemesis and I have to beat her...!!!!!!  Of course that means eating a clean diet and let's be honest that's not going to happen. I know I can eat better but to eat totally clean well that's just not something I'm interested in....I want to enjoy somethings.

Anway it's Friday and I'm looking forward to getting out of work and enjoying the day.

Pain = Fear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment